Monday 22 March 2010

Giddy giddy giddy

There is a strange excitement every time I upload anything anywhere on the internet. Y'know, seeing who sees it, picking up constructive criticism and the occasional kind word! I become that little child waiting for their birthday party all over again. Inbetween spurts of HTML deciphering, entwined with my ongoing website building mission (interrupted by the constant need for coffee, tea..or both), today I finally set up my very own fanpage on Facebook, inviting everyone I know personally. I never realised how few people even knew I draw, let alone wanted my career to be based around it! So now, as predicted, I am going to be refreshing the page all day.

Here is my fanpage link: ANIELA MURPHY / NELTONMANDELTON FANPAGE

I also found this lovely, yet fleeting mention on the For Folks Sake Blog

Pretty happy. Now. Back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment