Monday 1 March 2010

Zig

In a nutshell, the past week has seen me fresh back from Poland's capital in London Town, to then take a very emotional trip to March in Cambridgeshire, followed by a swift return to the Big Smoke for Broken Sounds Moth In The Motor Arts Project that was featuring a piece of my work (it was great, nice one Chris), a night stop-off in Bristol for a reunion, finally finding myself back where I began.

I'm tired.

Unfortunately, the past weeks necessary travels have managed entirely to take over, leaving me with little time to muster up a bit of creativity, with which to destroy a blank canvas, etc.

I did however manage to draw this, both on the train and in my blokes parents kitchen.

His name's Zig.



Original? No. Not really. But he's a nice chap..

0 comments:

Post a Comment